Election Smackdown 2008 Election Smackdown 2008

pretty fun ^_^

lol, that was fun! just slapping them about...haha...but next time, maybe you can add some more stuff to do??

Twilight Princess Quiz. Twilight Princess Quiz.

Very Nice!

2350..and the bad thing is i just completed the game yesterday..and i got it a week before yesterday...MAN IM GONNA GET THE BEST SCORE SOON...

Auz responds:

Haha, 2350 is alright ;) This quiz was meant to be diffecult, even for those who actually own the game.

Thanks a lot for your review.

Kitchen Siege Kitchen Siege

:D Yay!!

That song just made my day :D 5/5! That Rocked! I liked the game too!
Originally, I was gonna vote 2..then, I saw DBZ dragon..so i added 1..THEN, i heard the best song in the world, on your flash..so..yeah...
GOOD SONG! YOU ARE FAMOUS TO ME! first person to make me wanna buy an album..YOU HAVE ONE RIGHT!!!!

nerdswithattitude responds:

I am pleased I made your day. I wish I had an album. I could just plaster a whole bunch of songs onto a CD then mail it to you in one of those envelopes that's made specifically for CDs. One Christmas I burnt all the songs I had written that year onto a CD and then gave it to my elderly grandmother. I don't think she ever listened to it, which is alright as she usually listens to Opera music and my music is more acoustic funktronica.

Thanks for reviewing! First review!

It's weird how the first review is always the most positive.

Make A Tonberry 2 Make A Tonberry 2

Sweet.

Originally Wouldve voted 8,but then i found you added sora
s hair :D

Gateway II Gateway II

Good,Puzzling Game!

Great Game,Absoulutley Love It.

Oh By The Way, The Guy You play as is the:

SPOILER!
Doctor.

Love Dating Sim Boy Ver. Love Dating Sim Boy Ver.

Woah Coooool!

I never knew how a dating game could be a dating game without hentai..untill now!!! I AM OFF HENTAI FOREVER!!! YAY YAY YAY!
Its such a good game, and for hand/mouse drawn, its quite an achievement.

Nameless THE GAME Nameless THE GAME

Cool Game and Sorry!

Wonderfull game! So Sorry to hear about your freind/programmers house arrest. Anyway, Nicely Done.

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

Great Work

Awesome Work. Funny Options too, like "Really? Can You Go and Die?"

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

I pitty the guy below me.

He robbed a bank sucsefully and got a total of $0? thats wierd. Anyway, Great enchancements! I love the new graphics. oh wait, my computer was on low detail for th first one and how come he gets whiter and whiter??

Stick RPG Stick RPG

LOL HIS A STICK (random)

Great Game! lol, I forgot i had money in the bank, and after 2 hours of playing, i had gotten triple the ammount.. oh and X-Gen Stuidos, Your Games are awesome.

Things you could improve on-\
Making the Day Longer.