More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Yay Simple and Clean :3

I liked everything ^_^

but simple and clean dedede dance was my favourite

But, i think you could work a bit more on the designs, and the "graphics"

And, does wierd dude wearing snakes sneaksuit, pitt's hair, links hat..to link?

And, i forgot that link doesnt talk untill zelda said "hey why are you talking?"

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

Awesome.

lol, I never completed Final Fantasy XII...1 cause i was renting it for 2 days..got up to the ship, couldnt beat these guards..got pissed and gave up..anyway, Good animation,good lip sync..good everything.

ScientLOLojyuuichi!! ScientLOLojyuuichi!!

XD StrawBerry clock

I never knew strawberry clock was a scientlogo--gist..or whatever.

LULZunlimited responds:

He's not, he was on Anonymous' side. Watch it again plox? :3

Election Smackdown 2008 Election Smackdown 2008

pretty fun ^_^

lol, that was fun! just slapping them about...haha...but next time, maybe you can add some more stuff to do??

Twilight Princess Quiz. Twilight Princess Quiz.

Very Nice!

2350..and the bad thing is i just completed the game yesterday..and i got it a week before yesterday...MAN IM GONNA GET THE BEST SCORE SOON...

Auz responds:

Haha, 2350 is alright ;) This quiz was meant to be diffecult, even for those who actually own the game.

Thanks a lot for your review.

Kitchen Siege Kitchen Siege

:D Yay!!

That song just made my day :D 5/5! That Rocked! I liked the game too!
Originally, I was gonna vote 2..then, I saw DBZ dragon..so i added 1..THEN, i heard the best song in the world, on your flash..so..yeah...
GOOD SONG! YOU ARE FAMOUS TO ME! first person to make me wanna buy an album..YOU HAVE ONE RIGHT!!!!

nerdswithattitude responds:

I am pleased I made your day. I wish I had an album. I could just plaster a whole bunch of songs onto a CD then mail it to you in one of those envelopes that's made specifically for CDs. One Christmas I burnt all the songs I had written that year onto a CD and then gave it to my elderly grandmother. I don't think she ever listened to it, which is alright as she usually listens to Opera music and my music is more acoustic funktronica.

Thanks for reviewing! First review!

It's weird how the first review is always the most positive.

Hyrule Field (3R2 Orch.Ver.) Hyrule Field (3R2 Orch.Ver.)

INCREDIBLE!

Absoulutley..Faboulus! Sounds Just like the one in the game. Man, if i could id vote this 100/100!